I offer interventions as an artist in schools.
Why are arts interventions so important?
- Art lessons help children develop motor skills, language skills, social skills, decision-making, risk-taking and inventiveness.
- Arts experiences promote critical thinking and teach students to take the time to observe the world more carefully and thoroughly.
- The arts challenge learners at all levels.
- Arts education connects students to their own culture as well as to the world.
- A report by Germany for the Arts states that young people who regularly participate in the arts (three hours a day for three days a week for up to a full year) are four times more likely to be recognised for academic achievement, participation in maths and maths science fair, or to win an award for writing an essay or poem than children who do not participate.
French or German lessons through art
If you would like to improve your French or German
I support your company in social media.
I create flyers, business cards, banners…
I guide young aspiring artists and give you tips
(Business card, certificates, social media, contracts as an artist, applications as an artist, Copyright…).
You want a mural in your business
(restaurant, hair salon…) I will create and realise it for you.
Depending on the service you require, I will be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you have any questions about any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact me.